Thursday, September 22, 2011

when i called my mama...

assalamualaikum..

bangun awal dari biasa. just to turn off my alarm and i continue my sleep again..change my position to feel like i baru nak tidur.. =] wake up and walk slowly to the toilet and theres no people! WAIT! mana sume orang? feelingless...after prayed i stared to the window. i just feel so lonely. i want to have something i want in my life.. Why i'm here? WHY! because UITM call me to continue my studies or what? idk... its all about my intention of having good life!



start:
Everyday when i walk to my FSG i think What i'm going to do? What is my aim? Setiap yang kita buat mesti ada sebab! and i miss my Family! i have to be strong!




Niat:
Kadang2 kita sendiri tak tahu apa yang kita nak bila kita belajar! Niat pagi2 tu sangat penting! Bila niat yang baik maka akan dapat yang baik.




book:
i have to be friend with BOOK! they all goin to be my BFF. i also need to be fair with internet..i still have to use them to find more info..




lecture:
dalam kuliah, masing2 ada kelebihan sendiri. Show them! dan aku sentiasa tunjukkannya. Mungkin banyak yang salah dari betul tapi Learn From Mistake and i dont have to be shy. Bila dah salah, ada yang betulkan so that i dont have to repeat the same mistake after this.





Yakin :
bila pakai baju kurung confiden level jadi sangat TINGGI!





what i feels now is i want to get what i want and ignore what is the remeh temeh things around! i can walk alone to find my classes and i can ask people when i lost in my own FSG..i have to be STRONG! =] yes i can do it!






HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments: