Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bila thra dah kurus...


assalamualaikum..
hello people..
bout the silly title tu i tak janji lah i akan kurus macam angelina jolie! haha..this is me NUR ATHIRAH!
yeah feels happy right now! =] and i had very nice day! huhuhu...
ok lets play this song by Train! i love to hear this song! yeah i heard before in radio and now i can just upload from you tube yoww! hahaha
yeah i like the tone of colour,very smooth and clasic i think! no, i mean the video not the song! yeah the lyrics also meaningfull to those who falling in love and spe2 yang nak kahwin la..idk!
and today my day totally FREE like BIRD la beb! i tak de benda nak buat and memasak is not something i want to do right now! haha i just want to get enough rest before i start punggah all my things from KMPP. haha likes i baru je pindah yoww... come and join me!
and i had something to be share here but i think not now! Next time la.
erm....
.
.
.
.
.
.

=]

.
.
.
.

ok STOP!

thank you my dear!come again and read my story!
hahaha



No comments: